At a Glance
The Original Can-Filters are designed for the control of VOCs (paint fumes, hydrocarbons, ect…), odors, and other gaseous contaminants. Built with the same proven packed bed design and pelletized virgin activated carbon we’ve used for 30 years, this line of time tested activated carbon air filters sets the standard for long life, consistent performance, and low presure drop. Rated at a conservative 0.1 sec contact time, the Original Can-Filters provide excellent value and confidence.
- Made in North America
- 8 sizes from 33-150cm, largest in industry
- You pick the flange that’s right for you
- Low pressure drop even on smaller sizes
- Pelletized carbon delivers the cleanest filter available
- 2.5” Carbon bed, thickest in industry
- Flange comes seperate to fit a wide range of fans and applications
- Max Exhaust CFM: 1250 cfm / 2123 m³h @ 0.1 sec contact time
- Max Recirculating (Scrubbing) CFM: 2500 cfm / 4247 m³h
- Recommended Min Airflow: 625 cfm / 1147 m³h
- Prefilter: Yes
- Flange: 14″ – 16″
- Dimensions: (with pre-fi lter)
- Outside Diameter: 50 cm/ 20″
- Height: 100 cm / 39.4″
- Total Weight: 47 kg / 103 lbs.
- Carbon Weight: 37 kg / 81.5 lbs.
- Carbon Bed Depth: 6.5 cm / 2.5″
- Max Operating Temp: 80˚C
- Pressure drop at max CFM: 180pa / .75″wg
|Max-Fan 14″||Max-Fan 14″ HO
Pro-Series 16″ (speed 1, 2, 3)