Phantom Photobio MX 680W LED 100-277V
Extraordinary performance. Extreme efficiency. Exacting design.
PHOTOBIO•MX abandons the bar style concept in favor of a more efficient contiguous circuit board to deliver unparalleled PPFD uniformity to the canopy. Extensive thermal modeling and testing was conducted to ensure diodes remain well below operating temperature to maintain consistent light output and yields. 0-10V PHOTO•LOC Light Output Control allows you to precisely regulate the amount of light delivered to your plant canopy when paired with the available Autopilot PX Series controller.
PHOTOBIO•MX’s design is multilayer rack centric, providing the ability to double or triple your canopy square footage within your existing structures footprint. The driver is mounted below the fixture to maximize vertical grow space and has the ability to be remotely mounted.
PHOTOBIO•MX is designed for the serious horticultural professional looking to increase business sustainability by reducing power consumption while simultaneously improving crop performance and yield.
- 1700+ µmol/s Photon flux @277V
- 2.55 μmol per joule efficacy @277
- Delivers 15% more light to the plant canopy while using 35% less power than a 1000W DE fixture
- Tailored spectrum produces desirable crop traits
- 11 year diode life operating 12 hours per day
- Robust commercial design keeps LED’s running cool to ensure light output and yields consistent
- Precisely control photon output when paired with Autopilot PX series controller (PX2 and above)
- Slim design maximizes vertical growing space with remote capable driver
- IP65 wet location rated protection against water and dust
- DLC listed (H-RR6RGRH) and qualifies for utility rebates, which play a significant role in optimizing the cost effectiveness of a lighting project
|Dimensions||45.20 × 24.40 × 6.30 in|