Bluelab Soil Ph Pen
Bluelab Soil pH Pen
Bluelab Soil Ph Pen
Product Features / Benefits
- Effective in most growing media and in water/solution
- Fully waterproof – not just water resistant
- Industry-leading one-year warranty for peace of mind
- Hold reading function to capture measurements with ease
- Simple two-point calibration for increased accuracy
- Auto-off function to extend battery life
- Automatic temperature compensation for accurate readings everywhere
- 1 x AAA alkaline battery included; simply power on and go
Measuring soil pH and temperature
The fundamentals of growing
All plants need a balanced diet of nutrients (food) in order to grow. However, plants can only access nutrients if the pH (potential Hydrogen) of your growing medium falls within the correct range.
Contrary to popular belief, all growers need to measure pH, regardless of whether you’re growing in soil or in solution. That’s because pH plays an important role in making your nutrients soluble so that they can be absorbed by plants. If your medium is too alkaline or too acidic, your plants won’t be able to get all the nutrients they need. Temperature is also important, as it can impact your plants’ structure and growth rate.
A robust and versatile handheld solution
Accurate measurements, every time
This hardy Bluelab Soil Ph Pen measures in increments of 0.1 pH and is fully temperature compensated, so you can rely on getting accurate readings every single time. In addition, this versatile pen can be used in a variety of growing media, including soil, coco coir, potting mixes and solutions.
Made in New Zealand, built for growers
Created in New Zealand, our entire product range has been designed for the grower environment – not the lab. So, you can feel confident that your Bluelab Soil pH Pen will withstand the knocks, drops and deep-water plunges that come with everyday growing.
|Dimensions||1.20 × 2.20 × 13.30 in|